Tuesday, March 18, 2008

thing 12

I looked at the four sites in this thing. Newsvine was the one that I liked the best, because it was easier for me to read and to navigate, and the national news was very abundant. There are features that I found that were easy to use and some that I need to have more time to investigate.

I did like that you can post them to other sites, this was a very interesting feature that I hope that more sites will use. I think that sharing these sites will be come more and more in the feature, as time and technology change.

Digg, Reddit and Mixx had some very good things, and had some very useful tools, but I was happier with Newsvine. I did like that they are being updated all of the time, that is a very good feature, so the information is very current and accurate.

No comments: