Tuesday, March 25, 2008

thing 17

The Elm resources are great. There is so much stuff, that it would take a long time to go through each resource and use it. I have put the elm link on our web page, and hopefully it is being used. I have talked to students about some of the resources that are on this site. The Page composer feature was nice and user friendly. I can see putting a lot of information on the page, and maybe even put more of my lessons that use technology on this site. I think that putting information on websites is a great way or great place to have all oof the information on one place. The peer review section was nice and I think that it will be useful to students. The Net Library was a great place with enormous amounts of information at ones finger tips. The Search features was amazing, there are many places that I wish that I had time to explore, but will do that when I find time, I think that Net Library was my favorite site of all of them.

No comments: