Tuesday, March 25, 2008

thing 22

Wow --- what a learning experience. There is so many things out there, It would be great to find time to spend on each one. I wish that I had more time to learn more. I do want to try to keep up with the new items and the new technology. There are many new things coming out all of the time. I want to try to learn more items as I find them. I probably will want to go back and look at the items that I did do, also and maybe pick up something that I missed. This was a great learning experience and I hope that this will be offered again. It was fun, but also time consuming. I wish that I could put more time into these things, but I am going to try to learn a new item every week and learn something new . I think that the library profession needs to findl something like this every so often, to off er some new ideas and to learn more about it.

No comments: