Tuesday, March 25, 2008

thing 23

I think the 23 things was interesting and exciting. There is so much out there, that we only probably only hit the tiip of the iceberg. I think that we should do more and learn more of the new technology that is out there. Technology is changing the way we live, and keeping up with it becomes a nightmare. We should have to keep up to date every so often. Thank you to the multitypes for taking charge and making us participate, it was a great experience, I hope that we will have more opportunities to do this and to have more time to explore what we have done. I think that I am going to go back a second time and go over the things again, and maybe I might pick up something that I missed.


DONE and Finished with this journey, it was incredible.

No comments: