Tuesday, March 18, 2008

thing 8

I don't do that much with pictures and picture taking, but to make a scrapbook of pictures and to put together a slide show is fun. A photo album can no be made in to a picture trail. The picture trail is a way to use pictures to put them in a running order and to order the pictures in a sequence, much like a story board. Picture trail is a easy program to use. The other sites on this thing were interesting. I look as the Flicker and others but have not played around enough with them to get a show up and running, but someday when I have time--- no one has time with all the things going on in libraries---- I will.

I also looked a efolio and decided to put more time in to this. There is a lot of features that seem to be in useful for everyone that uses that programs. I think that efolio will be the future of putting many different things together about your self and what you have done in your life.

No comments: