Tuesday, March 18, 2008

thing 9

I looked at Zoho Writer and Google Writer, both are about the same, except Google Writer was easier to get in to . I think that google writer and zoho writer will take the place of works and word documents. The Google writer has a few new features that are unique and very different than the works and work documents like microsoft works and microsoft word. The editing seems to be easier in Google writer that zoho writer. Google writer to me, was much easier to work with. I put a lot of my personal things in google writer and it seemed take everything that I have done.

Editing the document was very difficult to get to, but after spending a great amount of time on this, It was easy, once I got to the right place and to play with it for a while.

I think that a history person would like to have fun with this. It would be a great way to have many history documents at your fingers and just think if you can edit them, wow that would even change history.

No comments: